Recapture is a carbon project developer that permanently stores carbon from the atmosphere into biomass and underground.
Recapture was founded in 2017 and the company was really born out of the need for net zero solutions that are going to help companies mitigate against the risk of global warming, but without incurring those impossible costs. We provide large enterprises with dedicated carbon removal projects that help them reach net zero emissions while earning a positive return along the way.
- Recapture Dedicated CRS removes 100 tons of CO₂ per hectare per year
- 10 times more efficient than nature based carbon removal on its own
- Provides profitable, hybridized carbon dioxide storage of 520 years on average
- Scalable to remove more than 1 gigaton of CO₂ per year from the atmosphere within 10 years
- Recapture for Climate Finance provides ESG impact investors with predictable profit streams that build the global supply of carbon removal units.
Our pioneering system combines fast reforestation methods with leading-edge technology to give you an economically sensible way to eliminate your carbon footprint. Single solutions to carbon removal have too many drawbacks. Planting trees is too slow and requires land that’s running out. Direct Air Capture technologies, though promising to be efficient, are too expensive. That’s why we’ve taken a complete systems-designed approach that combines the best and boldest solutions out there.